Updated as of May 23, 2018
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect information about you when you visit our Sites or use our Services, including the following:
- Internet protocol address (“IP Address”)
- The type of browser you are using when using our services, including your browser's "user agent" (e.g., Internet Explorer, Safari, and other browsers)
- Hardware model ,operating system, browser language, and the date and time of your request and referral URL
- Your geographic location
- Your timezone
- The source of traffic acquisition
How Do We Use This Information?
We are able to deliver, personalize, and improve our Services by combining and using the information that we have about you to understand how you use and interact with our Services. We also may use the information that we have about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and Services.
- Help advertisers and publishers connect to offer relevant advertising in their apps and websites.
- Create analytics and reports for internal purposes. These analytics and reports may include aggregate or anonymous information.
- Detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
How Do We Share This Information?
We will not share the personal information we collect about you with any third party for their own marketing purposes without your consent. We do not sell, license or share information that individually identifies our users with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Polarity. We will share your information in the following ways:
- Our vendors, subcontractors and business partners (“service providers”): We may share your data with our services providers who process your personal data to provide services to us or on our behalf. We have contracts with our service providers that prohibit them from sharing the information about you that they collect or that we provide to them with anyone else or using it for other purposes.
- Fraud prevention: We may disclose the personal information we collect about our users when we believe disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or respond to suspected illegal or fraudulent activity or to protect the safety, rights, or property of us, our users, or others.
- Law enforcement purposes and public safety: If requested or required by government authorities, such as law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, or otherwise to comply with the law, we may disclose any information we have about our users. We may disclose information collected about you in order to exercise or protect legal rights or defend against legal claims. We also may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Sale or merger of our business: We may transfer your personal information to a third party if we or any of our affiliates are involved in a corporate restructuring (e.g., a sale, merger, or other transfer of assets).
How Long Do We Keep the Information?
We keep those data for three months. We may also choose to anonymize certain information you provide to us so that it can no longer be attributed to you if we would like to retain it for longer periods of time.
How Do We Protect Your Personal data?
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your personal data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and Services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s).
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to personal data, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please refer to Contact Us in this website for information to contact us. To the extent that our processing of your personal data is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, we rely on your consent. If we have collected and process your personal data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time.